Monday, December 31, 2007

My Favorite Photoshop Effects of 2007 - #2 "Poster Edges"


This is a really fun one, posterize your photos using "Poster Edges!" Very simply just adds a funky edge to your photo, and makes it look a bit more like a graphic than a photo, like almost hand-drawn or ink outlined. The poster edges effect is under the "Filter" menu at the top of the Photoshop work space. Click that, and then click on "Artistic" from the menu that pops out, and then just scroll down and click on "Poster Edges." That's it, simple, yet extremely effective and cool. Check out this example I've posted of some pansies I photographed that were not the best of my flower pics. However, using the poster edges effect called attention to the photo in a better way, and now I like it much more.

No comments: